Sunday, April 5, 2009

Yay Weekend!

This weekend has been interesting...yet fun! Cousin Kate came in town to be in a wedding- so I had a house guest for the first time in a few weeks! We always have a good time together. If it weren't for work, I could have hung out with her a bit more... but when duty calls and tells you SURPRISE you have to open the store, which opens in 15 minutes and work alone, you kind of let all plans go by the wayside. Very aggravating!

I have eaten a lot of delicious food lately... I went to Santi's Friday night with Charlotte, Laura and Nate. Today, Kate and I had lunch at Blossom, which was fantastic!! We shared the Lamb Chorizo Pizza and the Bar-be-Cuban with homemade pickles. YUMMMM! The courtyard is so cute and it was a beautiful day! For dinner, Kate and I went to Muse, which has such a great atmosphere! The old house on Society is super cute. We shared Mussels- one of my favorite things as of late, Grilled Pork Chop with amazing potato puree, and Gnocchi Bolognase- delicious!

I am in a food coma from this weekend, for sure! I think it's time to sleep it off until tomorrow... I'm sure we will find some equally delicious lunch before I have to put her on the airplane back to Memphis:( I love having guests in town...

We will work on photos to attach tomorrow when we go visit Mac and Wynn... I am so excited to have the day off!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment