This past week, I went to Columbus (GA, not OH...ew) and then on to Mobile, AL with Dorsey and my precious niece B-Ellie*. Ellie was good the entire way home. She slept most of the way and then was up and ready to play. Over the course of a few days, I took quite a few pictures and even some videos. If you don't like babies, then get over it. Ellie is the cutest baby ever!! I'll only put a few up...
Such the drama queen...
The following videos are a bit entertaining. Apparently, Ellie likes flags, or things that dance in the breeze.
...Still working on the whole formatting thing... But I was oh-so entertained while creating this!
So adorable! I love how everytime she saw a flag she'd go, "Ooooooooooh!!!!!" Babies, babies, babies. Ellie's gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting the flag video. Jim thought it was hilarious. We loved having you here :) and wished we lived closer :( Love you Aunt Carter!!!
ReplyDelete